The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a special one, solely for the fact pieces are on sale BEFORE the season starts, rather than at the end. Fall is my absolute favorite season (duh.), so i typically order a lot to try on at home, keep what works, and then pet them in my closet while i wait for the weather to cool down.
You'll most likely see A TON of NAS posts. I know i did last year. But what i noticed is many of them featured the same items. My style has always been a bit out of the box, so i wanted to share my favorites this year for anyone who likes to dress themselves similar!
1. Sam Edelman Oversize Faux Shearling Moto Jacket : While i'm a little bit hesitant of how the oversize fit will be on my body, i adore the colors + edginess of this jacket.
2.Vince Camuto Embroidered Swiss Dot Panel Sweatshirt : Dressed up sweatshirts are my jam. I know this piece will see a lot of wear in my wardrobe.
3. BP. Mock Neck Colorblock Sweater : This color combination is speaking to my soul!
4. BP. Raw Edge V-Neck Tee : A basic, but necessary piece. If you're a pear shape like me, the horizontal stripes + wide v-neck will help balance your top and bottom. Pair these t's with some jeans + one of our hand knit Nickichicki Cardigan Sweaters, and you're out the door!
5.Leith Faux Leather & Glen Plaid Baker Boy Hat : I love how a hat can take a simple outfit to the next level! This style is my favorite for my rounder face shape because it gives me some height!
6. Topshop Baxter Borg Belt Bag : I've been watching the fanny pack trend happen around me, and feeling a bit apathetic about it, however this is the first one that's really appealed to me. I want to try wear it crossbody style, rather than around my waist.
7. Steve Madden Reece Sock Bootie : I need another pair of black boots, like i need a hole in my head. However this sock boot style will work really well with the boyfriend/girlfriend fit jeans we're seeing everywhere currently + create a nice slim leg line for black skinny jeans and leather leggings.
8. Donald Pliner Enza Lug Sole Loafer : I've never met a clunky shoe i didn't like. Plus since we all know leopard print is a neutral (in my world anyway...), it will automatically match with every thing!
There we have it! Once my order arrives we'll see what pieces i actually end up keeping. Nordstrom card holders get first access to the sale (something i highly recommend if it appeals as lots sell out in the beginning), but if you don't have one, you'll be able to shop starting July 20th. Everything goes back to regular price August 6th!