While I prioritize doing a lot of my shopping through many small and local businesses, it's not a secret that I'm a pretty big fan of Nordstrom on a whole. The Rack is one of my favorite places to score big deals for little money, and I've been using Trunk Club to keep me well dressed for many work events + vacations alike when I am too busy to shop for myself.
While the Half Yearly Sale is not my favorite sale (sometimes it seems like the leftovers that received bad reviews. Unlike Anniversary Sale where we get first dibs!), i still will fill my cart with pieces that interest me to try on at home and see what (if anything) works. Here are my picks!
1. Something Navy Strong Shoulder Top: I've been seeing puffy sleeve tops everywhere this season. I like how this one features the exaggerated sleeve, while the t-shirt fabric balances it back to more casual. Basics that are not basic are a strong part of my personal style!
2. J.Crew Ice Cream Cotton Tee: I'm pretty picky about what my graphic t's say...but I do love ice cream. This one gets a thumbs up from me!
3.Ted Baker London Stripe Pleat Midi Skirt: These types of skirts are so easy to wear; even when you're chasing around kids! I love the color combo on this one!
4. Karen Kane Stripe Pants: I've been trying to add more trousers and fewer jeans into my life. Love how these could be dressed up or down.
5. Scotch & Soda Stripe Drapy Blazer: Definitely a little different than my normal style, but I've been seeing so many blazers lately and it made me want to try the style for myself! This one will look great on all of us redheads. ;)
6. CeCe Pleat Sleeve Polka Dot Blouse: Love the Victorian feel to this top; while the polka dots still keep a bit of whimsy.
7. Halogen Easy Lace Top: Great for days when you want to dress up a basic outfit! I also love anything that adds texture to an outfit as well!
8. Moon River Smocked Crop Top: Another piece that is much different from anything in my current wardrobe. This looks like it could be a great piece to pair with many high waist skirts!
9. Whistles Pebble Print Skirt: Oh look, here's a fab high waist skirt right here. Love the print on this one!
There you have it! I hope you had fun reading these picks! Till next time!